Re: [TR] 205/70-15 tire pressure

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 205/70-15 tire pressure
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:57:06 -0700
Roger Kraus Racing, a supplier of race tires, has a pretty good
description on the role of the various parts of the cars suspension
(including tires) and what changes produce what results. See at
http://rogerkraustires.com/TechSheets/overunder.shtm
  N.F.I. and all of that.
MIke Denman

http://www.vtr.org