Re: [TR] copper washer for Girling Calipers?

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] copper washer for Girling Calipers?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:55:15 -0700
> If it slow leaks this time, I'm wondering about putting a
> thin copper washer between the hose and caliper unit.  In the
> catalog I see where Lockheed did this on their units
> (although mine is a Girling).

It's my belief that the Girling units should have a copper washer as well.
Although it's not illustrated, it is listed in the factory parts catalogue
(page 58), P/N 107072.  TRF has that number cross-referenced to P/N 233220A,
which is on sale for $.58 each.

But one of these _might_ fit :
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93324

Randall