Re: [TR] TR3 + trailers

To: "60TR3A" <60TR3A@cox.net>, "Chris Simonsen \( B \)" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 + trailers
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:32:45 -0700
Here's Bob and his TRailer at the 1987 TRA:

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Bob-n-TRailer.JPG

He towed the TRailer from AZ to Houston Woods in Ohio.  The rectangular
black hole in the grille is where he cut it out to improve airflow while
crossing Texas in June heat.

Anyone care to guess what the guy standing in front of Bob and pointing is
pointing at?  Hint: It was a panorama photo.

Geo

PS: I have no idea if this image is copyrighted