[TR] Ya gotta love it!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Ya gotta love it!
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:50:31 EDT
I rebuilt the motor and the tranny and added an over drive and made all my
patch panels and welded them into place and finished the body.  What can't  I
figure out?  How to put the seats in.  I replaced the drivers side  floorpan
and the passenger is original.  I bolted the seat tracks to the  floor in the
prescribed holes and the distance between the studs to which the  seats bolt is
11 1/2" but the holes in the seat pan are 11".  They came out  of this car.
Which side does the seat lever go on?  I have bolted and  unbolted and switched
around and put them in backwards but can't come up with  11".   I am about to
drill new holes in the seat pan but I know that  is just wrong!

Yes Terry, this is the guy who was telling you how to fix your idle but
can't figure out how to put his seats in.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

http://www.vtr.org