Re: [TR] TR 3 passenger seat.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR 3 passenger seat.
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:34:02 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/2008 2:33:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
lherault@bu.edu writes:
> If memory serves, I had 5 in my '58 TR 3 once.  Two, stacked in the front
> passenger seat, myself, driving and two more in the back, and yes, we were
> all adults but no one was very large.

Back in college I had 8 or 9 in my MGB once.  Two in the passenger seat,
three sitting on the rear scuttle and two or three more sitting on the trunk.
We
got about a block before we encountered a cop coming the other direction which
put an end to it.  The 5 or 6 non-legal passengers had to walk but it was
just across campus.

Dave

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net