Re: [TR] Buttonwillow Pictures

To: Ibsen Dow <flashtr3@cox.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Buttonwillow Pictures
From: David Gunn <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:53:44 -0700
The Triumph Spitfire, #892, won the first, and came in second on another.
Both races were against a Sprite, and were very good.  One of my last photos
shows them rounding the final turn before the checkered flag.  Of course, the
inside front wheels were off the ground!!

David

From: flashtr3@cox.netTo: ccgunn1010@hotmail.com;
triumphs@autox.team.netSubject: Re: [TR] Buttonwillow PicturesDate: Mon, 5 May
2008 09:45:52 -0700

Thanks for sharing...did the Triumphs win the "Challenge"?
Ibsen