Re: [TR] TR4 with OD auction

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Brian.L.Jones@gsk.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 with OD auction
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:41:37 -0700
Something odd here.  The 'buy it now' does not appear on the search result
listing (it should):

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/tr-4_W0QQ_nkwZtrQ2d4QQ_pgnZ2

...and when I look at the actual listing the 'buy it now' pops in only after
the listing has almost completed loading.

I have heard of listings being highjacked by a 3rd party inserting a phoney
'buy it now'.

In any case it is a very early TR4 (CT501) and looks nice enough in the
photos that I would think it would end up well north of 5900.

I see no OD switch on there.  The rad is the later TR4 or 4A style to which
the addition of an overflow/recovery is so easy to do it is a pretty common
thing.

Geo