[TR] How to get my TR3's tie rod bar on

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] How to get my TR3's tie rod bar on
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:02:52 -0500
I am doing the final fitting of my aluminum-tierod bar- that-goes between my
TR3's fenders.  I had it installed to adjust the bonnet gaps, but, it came off
while working on my quasi-radiator.
    the refitting of the tie-rod bar was difficult the first go-around.  On
this occasion I have gotten 3 of the 4 bolts (nails are temporaily being used)
in.  The one nail missing is toward the middle of the car.

I am wondering if there are any special places to lift for this to go in.  Any
other advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey 60 TR3

http://www.vtr.org