Re: [TR] TR2 start up update

To: "John Gillis" <jgillis@tcd.ie>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2 start up update
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:25:14 -0700
Your pulley will probably pull free easily since presumably it was only
recently fitted, but I always carry a little puller for that pulley in case
it doesn't want to budge (or suddenly budges and careens into the
radiator)...

http://www.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/waterpump.JPG

Then it is easy to remove the pump.  One can also remove the pump with the
pulley in place but that is (as I recall) involves some wrench work which is
a bit tedious.

Geo