Re: [TR] Items for sale

To: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Items for sale
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:03:52 -0400
TeriAnn  et al,
Are narrower pulleys always required for alternator  conversions?

Someday I'll convert.  In fact, I've already bought a 65amp Lucas Alternator
(I bought Lucas brand because I thought it was proably necessary to stay
Lucas brand; I've since learned different.  That was about three years ago.
I've learned better.  Does Lucas still exist?  Seems like I have recently
heard a radio ad for Lucas oil?

Is the Prince of Darkness now the Prince of Lubrication and Slickness?

Thanks,  Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org