[TR] breather cap TR3, 4, maybe more

To: "Triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] breather cap TR3, 4, maybe more
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:27:33 -0400
The good news is that the rechromed pieces for the TR3 were done and picked up
in Melbourne, FL - at Space Coast Plating.  They look really good.
The bad news is that the breather tube on the rocker cover is now thicker than
it was before and the stock breather cap will not fit over the now wider
neck.
Anyone know of a slightly larger breather cap?
I did have an extra chromed one that has tabs that are bendable so I got it to
fit, but the chrome is crappy and I bead blasted it and then painted it with
hammered silver.  It will get me by, but not as good as I'd like.

Thanks in advance
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4