Re: [TR] Bentley

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Bentley
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:46:33 EDT
I could be wrong here but the Bentley Manual appears to be the same
information that is on the CD, the Workshop Manual, but with much better, and
more
illustrations, and from what I can see, additional instructional  details.
I ordered it from bentleypublishers.com.  $59.95. A simple example, is  the
Churchill tool that is referenced on the CD for holding the cylinders in  place
so that they do not move on the figure eight gaskets while  assembling.  That
is about all I could find on the CD.  In  the Bentley there is a picture of
it, and it is a pretty simple  device.
Maybe I was not looking in the right place on the CD.  Maybe it is the  way
it is organized, but I am not going to spend my time figuring it out; I'm
going with the book!

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO