RE: [TR] moss foam seat kit

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: RE: [TR] moss foam seat kit
From: cfisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:17:02 -0500
Ask this guy: tim kruso [crusoiii@msn.com] He sells TR3 upholstrey, capping,
interior panels etc. on Ebay. He made my TR3A seats from scratch (frames and
all at a very affordable price) & and I love them.  You can see them on my
website below. He also re-covered all my capping. I still have a couple
panels to order from him. I'm guessing he will sell just the foam, couldn't
hurt to ask. Very highly recommended by me. NFI.

Curt Fisher

Visit:  www.CurtFisherRacing.com
"Racing is life, anything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.

===     http://www.vtr.org