[TR] Shameless Self Promotion

To: bdischer@blakedischer.com, 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org,
Subject: [TR] Shameless Self Promotion
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:42:01 EDT
bdischer@blakedischer.com writes:
> I've added Bob's list to the VTR Other Links page
> <http://vintagetriumphregister.org/other-links.shtml> in a separate section
> under Commercial Sites emphasizing that these are hobbyists like the rest of
> us who manufacture parts to make our cars better.  Hopefully it will help to
> build awareness of their services.
>
> Cheers,
> Blake J. Discher

Bob D, Blake D.  and the List Folks.

This is appreciated....I retired from a large corp. at 57....now at 65, I
look forward to everyday...believe me, this is the short version of my story.

Thanks for all of the support.

See you at the Summer Party and VTR

Joe Alexander-             TR3A     TR4    Ambro-TR

(Manufacturer of formerly NA parts, performance parts, and aftermarket parts)

   </HTML>

===     http://www.vtr.org