[TR] Shameless Self Promotion

To: "'Triumph List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: [TR] Shameless Self Promotion
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:06:00 -0400
OK.... so the subject line is a little (lot?) misleading! Basically, there a
quite a few List members who are manufacturing parts to make our cars
better!.

So far, I've come up with the following:

Dan Masters - Wire Harness - http://www.advanceautowire.com/

Rick Patton - Fan Eliminator  -
http://www.topshamautoparts.com/tr6/eliminator.htm

Rick Patton - TBI Upgrade - http://sidedrafttbi.com/

John Wilson - TBI Upgrade - http://www.customefis.com/triumph.html

Frank Fisher - Assorted Machined Pieces - FGFO1@aol.com

Joe Alexander - Assorted Machined Pieces - http://www.the-vintage-racer.com/

Jack Drews - Assorted Machined Pieces -
http://www.tonydrews.com/Jack_Parts.htm

Jeff Palya - Carb Refinishing/Rebuilding - http://www.paltech1.com/

Justin Wagner - Silicon Valve Cover Gaskets - http://www.jmwagnersales.com/

Bob Budd - Hood Liner Heat Shields -
http://928leathershop.com/Hood_Liner_Heat_Shields.html

So who am I missing? All of these guys are producing some great stuff and
I've bought from every single one of them without being disappointed. In
EVERY SINGLE case where there's been a "problem", these guys have sent out a
replacement part, no questions asked! You can't ask for better service then
that.

I just found a guy who does bushings for the TR6 steering column that can be
installed without removing the column. They're made of oil impregnated
Delrin which is like the Nylatron bushings Goodparts makes for suspensions.
If his product is as good as it sounds, or if any of you have bought from
him, I'll add him to the list.

Please let me know who I'm missing so I can add them to the unique/preferred
supplier list.

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U