RE: [TR] brake lights at the center console?

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] brake lights at the center console?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:04:11 -0700
> I admit I've never driven a Triumph and I am confused as to
> why it seems a green/black wire runs from the brake pedal
> switch to the center console?

Are you sure it runs to the brake switch (which isn't on the pedal at all) ?

Green/black should be the wire from the fuel gauge to the sender in the fuel
tank.

The brake light switch (which is mounted to the 5-way connector on the frame
under the carbs) should have a green/purple that runs to the brake lights.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org