[TR] TR3 gauge questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 gauge questions
From: cfisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:20:36 -0500
Question #1
Does anyone know if 2 1/16" gauges fit the center cluster holes in the
TR3's?
I'm at work so I can't measure.  I'm going to buy a cheap substitue for my
fuel gauge (the resistance won't be exactly right, but will give me some
indication anyway) till I can get my original repaired or replaced.

Question #2
Does MOMA repair our TR fuel gauges? (They did a great job on my Tach.
recently).

Question #3
Is there a diagram of the wireing in the TR series fuel gauge available
on-line? I took mine apart and could possibly repair it If I new where the
coil wires connected. Boy though, the needle is soooo fragile and it looks
so touchy and delicate, I'd rather have an experienced hand do it.

Thanks,
Curt
1959 TR3a
Spec Racer Ford
2003 MINI Cooper
Visit:  www.CurtFisherRacing.com

"Racing is life, anything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.

===     http://www.vtr.org