[TR] Second run of Triumph List badges are here (Just in time for

To: "'Triumph Email List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Second run of Triumph List badges are here (Just in time for
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:11:18 -0700
I will be shipping badges tomorrow to the following people:

Bill McLeod

Richard H. Johnson

Bob Sharp

James Palmer

Allen L. Kelley

William K. Beecher

Doug Mathews

Bob Streepy

Dave Hammond

I have another 15 on hand for immediate shipment.  Anyone who still wants
one send me an order to the address below.

The price is $30.00 (grill badge only, no adapter) plus $5.00 shipping
inside the US and $10.00 for outside the US

Regards,

Joe Curry

1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo

Sahuarita, AZ 85629