[TR] TR 250

To: Triumph Email List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR 250
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:11:06 -0400
Well,

I havent read any comments on the following Ebay listing: 170123200818

Is this for real? 85K??

I just completed a full body off frame, every nut and bolt 63 TR4 restoration
and "guessed" the value as about 15K. Insurance company agreed.
One of these days I will get a professional appraisal.

Now I did all the work myself, so it isnt perfect but it is complete and is
not too bad.

What is up with this? I know the 250s only were made 1 year but this price is
a bit out of wack or is it another 250 scam?

Only 1 photo, doesnt indicate if it has FI or not.

Buy it now only.

Is this a list member? If so, I am on the wrong list!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org