[TR] FW: Airlifts for TR6

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] FW: Airlifts for TR6
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:38:06 -0500
Jan Dawson, who frequents this List, provided me with the part number for the
Airlift kit that fits the rear coil springs on a TR6.   As you can see from
Jan's email below, his family has been using them successfully on a TR250 and
TR6's for many years.

After calling Airlift, I found that the part number for the kit offered by Jan
has now been superceded by these part numbers:

Bags: p/n 46143; qty 2 required
Hoses: p/n 20086; qty 1 required

I'm going to order a set from my local dealer - I'm sure they're the solution
to the problem of my heavily laden TR6 on road trips.

Thanks to Jan for the part numbers and recommendation.

Thanks to Randall for the original unique idea that sent me off in this
direction.

Cheers,

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6