[TR] TR6 Clutch Problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 Clutch Problem
From: Alexander Delis <ols@bcdef.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:34:23 -0400
Hello all

Today was a beautiful day north of Boston, so I decided to drive my
TR6. All was fine for a while, but after about 45 minutes, I realized
it was getting VERY hard to shift. It feels as if the clutch is not
fully disengaging even when fully depressed. The problem seems to
have gotten progressively worse. Pumping the pedal doesn't seem to
help.

The first thing I checked was the hydraulic fluid level, but it seems
to be full. The car will start (sluggishly) while in gear.

I bought this car over a year ago and have done nothing to the
hydraulic system.

ANY IDEAS?

Thanks
Alex