Re: [TR] Raise the flag for another Triumph victory!

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Raise the flag for another Triumph victory!
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:14:21 +0000
Now that I am not using the hotel computer without my proper glasses, I can see
and correct my typo in the subject line!

Only a few pictures at the autocross, and I never got warmed up to pan
properly.  The EM kept having me instruct so I didn't get to shoot much.

On the plus side, I took LOTS of static shots at Saturday's car show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/sets/72157600386220185/

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

From: pethier@comcast.net

===     http://www.vtr.org