RE: [TR] Happy Father's Day

To: "'Triumph List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Happy Father's Day
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:20:57 -0700
> I hope everyone has a great Father's Day and get's to take
> the Triumph out for a spin.

Don't I wish !  Finally got the gearbox out of the 'new' Stag; unfortunately
the problem is not in the top cover as I had hoped, but on the mainshaft.
So I'm going to remove the J-type & mainshaft, hopefully this afternoon.

>  My plan is for later in the day
> after putting together some cabinets from Home Depot for a
> new work area.

I promised to beat down the list of "Honey Dews" myself ... just taking a
break before installing the next new toilet seat.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org