Re: [TR] Spitfire coilover booster shocks?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Spitfire coilover booster shocks?
From: Dennis Reese <dennis_reese@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:25:30 -0700
I don't recall ever seeing a response to the following post. I too
suffer from tail droop - my '75 Spit, not me although I probably am
developing symptoms - so I'm interested in any comments about this
and the best way to fix the problem. I also vaguely recall reading
something about the front coils  being longer to raise the front
bumper to satisfy some sort of safety regulation and that shorter
coils were available somewhere. Am I right about that? Forgive me for
stupid questions - the Spit is something new for me after years of
tinkering with 3's and 4's. Thanks for any comments/help, etc.

===     http://www.vtr.org