RE: [TR] K&N Oil Filter

To: "'Justin Wagner'" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: RE: [TR] K&N Oil Filter
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:51:14 -0400
Justin,
I've been using that filter for years now for that very reason. Not only
does it have that nut on top for a wrench or socket but the nut has a hole
through it for an awl or screwdriver.....or at least it used to. I haven't
checked lately. The only downside to them is the cost.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org