Re: [TR] Fwd: Diff replacement

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Fwd: Diff replacement
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 05:06:50 +0100 (BST)
Dear Listers,
  Thanks for the feedback. My next question is, do you think there will be a
problem with the drive shaft splines or will there be excessive vibration etc
if the flange protrudes an extra 5mm from the front of the diff (I can omit the
washer and use loctite on the nut).
  If i machine 5mm off the end of the flange and eventually need to go back to
the old diff, is it easy to acquire another flange?
  TIA,
  Chris

your freeaccount today.

===     http://www.vtr.org