[TR] fixed swaybar mount!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] fixed swaybar mount!
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:40:17 -0400
Got the busted swaybar bracket on the GT6 re-welded a few days ago.
Also installed new bushings for the swaybar.  What a difference!  The
front end had been feeling a little unsettled, sort of like a
traditional big car (and I believe I felt when the bracket broke last
fall).  Now the whole front feels locked down flat to the road
surface and the car seems more stable in turns.  I'm surprised that
it is that significant.  And, umm, pleased too!

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

--