[TR] GT6 Clutch and Flywheel

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] GT6 Clutch and Flywheel
From: "Moira Secrest" <moira.secrest@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:08:16 -0500
I'm finally putting my GT6 back together, new O/D transmission, new diff, you
get the idea.  It will be great when it's back on the road.

But I have to work in some stages.  Right now I'm at the point where I can
install the new clutch onto the flywheel.  What I'm thinking is that I will
want to coat the flywheel with something that won't soil the clutch disc, but
keep rust off the flywheel until the time (about 2 months from now) when I can
start up the car.

My best idea is simply to put a thin coat of primer on the flywheel.  (BTW,
yes, the flywheel was resurfaced. It looks pretty.)Thoughts?

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6

===     http://www.vtr.org