Re: [TR] firewall rubber grommet

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] firewall rubber grommet
From: Aldwyn <aldwyn@sylvancircle.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:33:23 -0500
At 08:09 PM 11/26/2006, DLylis@aol.com wrote:
>While replacing the grommets on my 6 I got half way through the job and
>realized what I was doing wrong.  I was using the wrong
>expletives.  I  found that
>increasing the volume and the offensiveness of the expletives when  the
>grommet falls through the hole to the inside prevented it from happening so
>frequently.
>Just a tip.

Can you share which ones work best?

I still have one grommet missing where my emergency bonet release enters
the engine compartment from the passenger foot well.  I would love to have
one there, though... so if I knew the magick words, I could try the put the
grommet in again.

Thanks!
              Aldwyn

===     http://www.vtr.org