Re: [TR] firewall rubber grommet

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "R. Ashford Little
Subject: Re: [TR] firewall rubber grommet
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:21:12 -0700
Think like you're a molecule of water being driven back against the firewall.
Which would allow you to make your way into the interior the easiest?  Concave
or convex?  Me thinks convex should face forward, concave rearward.  Plus
that's how mine are.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)