RE: [TR] Tr3 wooden spacer cord?

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Tr3 wooden spacer cord?
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:36:45 -0800
Hi Paul - If I am understanding you correctly, I believe that is simply a
tack strip for attaching the draft seal.

If you look at my pictures at
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ccgunn@sbcglobal.net/albums/, there is a picture
of the hood sticks which should show the tack strip behind the door.
Hopefully we are talking about the same thing.

Mine are painted signal red, only because I did not remove them before
painting the car.  They were in good shape.  I have no idea what the
original color should be.

Good luck,

David Gunn
54 TR2 TS3388L