[TR] Tr3 wooden spacer cord?

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tr3 wooden spacer cord?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 9:36:14 -0500
List,
What do you call the wooden-like spacer length thats in the body?  Is that the
'draft seal'?  Some (proably not all) is located at the B-post and is about
1/2" wide and runs vertically adjacent to the post?

I see where Moss sells it by the yard and in colors.  Funny thing, I didn't
think it'd show?  The original doesn't look colored?  If some of it cracked
and fell out (in a place where there is absolutely no corrosion) do I need to
replace it with similar material?  Primarily, does it serve as a sound
deadener?  Does moulding, which proably comes in a similar size from Home
Depot be used?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3a