[TR] TBI Installation Started

To: "'Triumph Email List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TBI Installation Started
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:16:54 -0500
Well folks I've officially begun crossing to "The Dark Side". No I'm not
talking about Lucas....this is about converting my ignition/fuel system to
Throttle Body Injection (TBI) which is available from Rick Patton (Carb
side) and CustomEFIS (Electronics & Fuel delivery). For those of you who are
interested in following along as I stumble my way through this installation,
you can read all about it on my web site. I just finished updating it for
the progress so far. Appropriately, it's called TBI Upgrade - 2006. As of
this email Rick hasn't blocked my endless emails full of newbie questions
that greet him each day :-) Like Dan Masters (my/his wire harness
installation) before him, Rick is a true gentlemen who responds quickly and
thoroughly.....or maybe it was my threat of loading the car on a flatbed and
dropping it off at his NAPA store if I had problems I couldn't resolve! So
feel free to follow along and ask questions.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 (converting to Throttle Body Injection)
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org