Re: [TR] Differential Identification TR4

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <roggez@bigpond.net.au>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Differential Identification TR4
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:32:20 -0500
What does your tach read at 60mph? If a 3.7 it should read about 3000 rpm.
If a 4.10 it will read higher. That's considering you have the stock size
tires fit.

I will send you an excel spreadsheet that will calculate rpm based upon diff
ratio and tire size as entered ratios. It also has you enter the gear ratios
but for a TR4 they don't need changed.

If anyone else would like the spreadsheet let me know and I'll send it to
you.

JVV