[TR] Re: Home alone - brake MC rebuild question

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Home alone - brake MC rebuild question
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 11:30:33 -0500
 Hi Joe,

 If you are where I think you are at, the plug comes out with a rather large
allen wrench. I bought mine at the local NAPA store although I cant recall if I
had to order it or if they had it in stock. I am attaching a Word document of
Nelson Reidel's excellent rebuild article. I used that article instead of the
Bentley manual, though the rebuild didnt work since the bore was pitted right
below the tipping valve. The article gives some good pics of the process.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108