[TR] Home alone - brake MC rebuild question

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Home alone - brake MC rebuild question
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:03:56 -0800 (PST)
Wednesday 11:00 a.m. EST
Folks:

I'm at home today attempting to rebuild the brake
master cylinder on my TR6.  Step #5 of the Bentley
manual says "maintaining slight pressure on the
secondary plunger, remove the tipping valve."  Sounds
simple but it won't pull out.  There's no mention of
the internal nut which seems to hold it in place.
Does this need to come out first?  And if so, is there
a special tool to use?

Please reply-sender as I'm on the digest version and
would like to know the answer soon.  Thanks a lot.

Joe Merone
CF18928

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.