[TR] Weekend "lean" drive

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Weekend "lean" drive
From: "shrack04@netzero.net" <shrack04@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:37:26 GMT
I took our TR3a out this last weekend and had a hard time keeping it
running well without some choke.  Slight backfire and sputter @ mid-
range.  I "richened" it 3 flats and it ran MUCH better.
After we drive it and park it in the garage, there is always a gas
smell for a day or two.  Could this be the gas in the bowls? Do I have
a seeping leak that I don't see?  Is this normal?  We've put about
3500 miles on it since rebuild.  THANKS  Kent Shrack, Lawrence, KS
TS78563 o.

===     http://www.vtr.org