[TR] Need junk speedometer

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Need junk speedometer
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 08:20:03 -0600
Good morning 'Listers',

Using the information posted here a few days ago, I decided to fix the
speedometer in my 1973 TR6. I am in need of a few inside pieces to get
the odometer to work again. Does anyone have in their parts bin a beat
up or rusty Smiths speedometer. I believe it would not matter which
type of car it came from. The outside condition will not be an issue,
as it is only a clip and possibly a spring from the odometer I need.
I will repay the shipping cost if you have something to help me out.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN