[TR] wheels

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] wheels
From: Tony and Jeanne <whosgoofy@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:41:30 -0500
List,
I have an opportunity to purchase a set of TR6 steel wheels and trim rings.
Can anyone tell me if they will fit on my TR3A without problems?
I have wires on there now, and hate to pass up this opportunity to get a
set of steel wheels.
If I am correct, my wires are 5 1/2 and the steel wheels are 6 1/2 wide.
I used to have a set but they got lost while the vehicle was in storage
for 5 years.
I know that if I wanted to put them on I would have to change out the
wheel studs.
Sorry if this question has been asked a zillion times already.
Thanks in advance
Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093
body done all bolted up and painted, I need to get the hydraulics and
the motor started
keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't forget anything........

===     http://www.vtr.org