RE: [TR] Where does everyone put their left foot in a TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Where does everyone put their left foot in a TR6
From: "B Rolfes" <brolfes@satx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:34:23 -0600
While autocrossing, I learned of a modification referred to as the "Jesus"
peddle.  Basically it is a block of wood bolted to the left side of the
footwell.  What you do is plant your left foot on it instead of the brake
peddle as you tear into a corner.  The trick to making it work is to scream to
yourself JEEEZZZUSSSsss.... until you come out the other side.  I
dunno...works for me!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org