Re: [TR] Where does everyone put their left foot in a TR6

To: jimhearn1@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Where does everyone put their left foot in a TR6
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:34:53 EST
In a message dated 11/1/2006 12:37:12 AM Central Standard Time,
jimhearn1@comcast.net writes:
> I know that a nice stable left foot adds greatly to driving a sports car
> but
> I don't find such a situation in my TR6.  Does anyone have any ideas on
> this?  Jim

I usually rest it on the headlamp dip switch.  Depending on the shoes I am
wearing I can either pass it between the clutch pedal and the side panel or I
must tuck it up behind the clutch pedal from underneath.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org