Re: [TR] Car Storage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Car Storage
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone trickle-charge their batteries over the winter? That is what I do
with my RV batteries using a small solar panel. My understanding is that if you
let batteries discharge, they will eventually lose their ability to maintain a
charge down the road. For cheap batteries, this could be over the course of a
single winter. Happened to me once.

Cameron
'71 GT6