[TR] Moss Reaction to Blanking Plate Problem

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Moss Reaction to Blanking Plate Problem
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:07:47 -0400
When I posted the email below to the Mail List, I also sent another copy to
Peter Arakelian at Moss to make him aware of the problem. Peter got back to
me immediately stating that he had forwarded the issue to his Tech folks.
Within hours I had an email from Moss Tech Services & Returns stating that
they have pulled the part pending their investigation. He also included a
copy of the internal document Moss uses to work through these problems.
Bottom line is they buy the part from Moss Europe and have asked them to do
comparative photos to verify the problem and the steps to fix it.

Besides processing a credit for the plate he stated:

"Please let my crew know about a problem you have with a part.
One, it gives us a chance to fix a problem for you.
Two, knowing there is a problem will allow us to take action quickly, which
may prevent other people from getting the same problem.
Three, if the vendor makes a mistake, customers are the first to know.

We are listening, and we do care."

I'm impressed by Moss' reaction to this, especially considering that it's an
inexpensive item with probably relatively few sales each year.

Thank you Peter and Moss Motors.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org