RE: [TR] MAKE IT STOP!!!

To: "'Jim Muller'" <jimmuller@rcn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] MAKE IT STOP!!!
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:43:45 -0400
Jim,
I hear you on this rain. I put my car on jack stands 2 weeks ago to do the
fuel pump conversion and it's pretty much rained since. The "funny" part is
I hurt my back jacking up the car.....something about that jacking motion
aggravates the back, so I haven't been able to play golf. But there's been
so much rain that I wouldn't have been able to play much anyway. Once the
car is off the jack stands I'll start work on the Ark!! Did Al Gore in his
Global Warming movie predict this weather?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org