[TR] Harness TR3

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Harness TR3
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:15:01 -0400
Hi All,
Need some direction on the install of my harness. 59 TR3A. At the regulator,
fuse box area I have 4 green wires. I can account for 3 on the fuse block. My
other 2 used harnesses do not have this 4th green wire? Any ideas? Now I'll
push my luck. I have 4 wind tone horns. 2 hi 2 low. I tested all 4 and only 1
low tone works nicely. The normal points adjustment does not bring the other 3
to proper tone at all. Any ideas. My test was conducted directly off a battery
with jumper leads.
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A
72 TR6