RE: [TR] position for wiper wheelboxes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] position for wiper wheelboxes
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:08:08 -0700
> Unfortunately, I can't answer that.  What I would do (and I will be doing
> this in a year or so) is realize that getting it wrong will reverse
> the direction of the wipers

So instead of moving to and fro, they move fro and to ?  How do you tell the
difference ?

> and they will park in the wrong position

Except that the park position is fully adjustable on a TR3-4, and the adjustment
gets lost when you remove the cable from the motor.

> (which would be the
> right position for RHD vehicles) and then check to see if the cable is fully
> retracted or extended when parked.

So, which is correct, extended or retracted ?  If we knew that, we'd know which
way the wheelboxes go.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org