Re: [TR] advice on installing a front swaybar on TR4A

To: Anthony Rhodes <spamiam@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] advice on installing a front swaybar on TR4A
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:36:00 -0700 (PDT)
Tony,

  The length of the arms is 11"  I added this dimension to the second photo I
posted earlier.  I did not follow the bend in the arm, just from one point to
the other.

  http://www.geocities.com/britishiron2000/swaybar.html

  Jim

Anthony Rhodes <spamiam@comcast.net> wrote:
  Jim, thanks for the pix! Nice looking undercarriage! The sway bar looks
great installed. If the VB bar is 3/4", that probably is adequate for me. I
picked 7/8" only because I had once had a car fitted with that size and I
really liked it. Alternatively, I can get Goodparts to make a custom 7/8"
with arms of the correct length for the 4A, then use the bending technique to
feed them thru the loops.

Can you measure the length of the arms on the sway bar?

-Tony

===     http://www.vtr.org