[TR] Quest

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Quest
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:17:03 -0500
This may sound a little off topic, but I assure you it is going into a
Triumph :-)

I am looking for a good quality, analog compass, with lighting that can be
wired into the dash lights circuit.  Ideally, it would also be small enough
not to be totally out of place in a TR3.  I have a digital, but I am tired
of replacing batteries and re-calibrating the darn thing and it is so
cheaply made that the internal night quit working a long time ago.  A small,
analog (mechanical) one would be a better choice for the application.

Any suggestions or directions?

Thanks,

Ken Gano

===     http://www.vtr.org