RE: supercharger for tr6

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: supercharger for tr6
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:23:58 -0500
Not entirely true Ashford. There is also the question of how fast you
get to 55. There are some old codgers out who delight in leaving their
false teeth clacking in the road as they belt out of the start.

My partner in crime at the office loves to hammer it in his 350 hp
Mercedes. For a stock car it's not bad as it can beat the 5 second 0-60
mph mark. With the cost of those sticky tires he doesn't get lead-footed
too often, but it's a fairly impressive feeling for a little street car.

However, I totally prefer my TR6 with it's much lower engine power, but
massively higher smile factor.

Cheers,

Mark