Re: Clikadjust valve adjust tool

To: TR6UO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clikadjust valve adjust tool
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:44:49 -0600
Greetings Steve:
A quick web search comes up with ($ US):

Moss Motors (386-205)      68.95
Auto Expert Products           59.95
eBay (last one sold)              71.50
Little British Car (G-4095)    50.00

I didn't go so far as to determine shipping costs from these vendors.

The Gunson Clikadjust tool now being sold was first branded S.P.Q.R.;
I've also seem them sold under the Draper brand. I have two extra
Clikadjust tools (including a photocopy of the instructions), one
Gunson, one S.P.Q.R. I'll beat the above prices if anyone wants to give
this tool a try.

brgds, Jay
'64 Triumph TR4 since '67

===     http://www.vtr.org